PDR 3500 Repeater Base Station Attain versatile communications in a rapidly deployable and compact package.
Motorola's PDR 3500 is a TransPortable Digital Repeater/Base Station that provides versatile communications in a rapidly deployable and compact package. It is a Quantar based product that functions in Analog or ASTRO operation in conventional systems. The software inherent in the PDR 3500 design allows features and system configuration to be specified to your needs through your choice of appropriate software options.
Features and Benefits
Configurable The software inherent in the PDR 3500 design allows features and system configuration to be specified to your needs through your choice of appropriate software options.
- Natural Disaster Support
- Border Control
- Sporting Event and Convention Security
- Emergency Backup Systems Support
- Temporary Communications System
- Communications Cross-Patching
- V.I.P. Protection Support System
- Diplomatic Mission Support
- Surveillance Mission Support
- Municipal events
- Repeater or Base Station Operation
- Available in VHF, UHF and 800MHz
- Digital ASTRO Conventional Operation
- Clear or Transparent Operation
- Conventional Project 25 compliant
- Identical Quantar RSS programming system
- Software intensive design allows for system migration and FLASHport upgrades
- Audio Crosspatch capability (local or remote)
- 30 Watts (nominal) RF power output
- Power Requirement: 12 VDC or 85/250 VAC 50-60Hz
- Rugged transportable case for rapid deployment
- Weather resistant - Closed case operation
- 3 Internal Cooling fans
- Size - 20" x 15" x 7.75" Product Weight - 42 lbs.
Field Replaceable Units The PDR 3500 is a functionally separate module product, making expansion or replacement of your system easy. Interoperability Option which would meet Project 25 standards.